I am happy to announce the next kid’s delight event. In 2015 I picked pasta for kids as the theme and last year it was cakes and cookies. And this time, the theme is “Kids friendly Soups and Stews.” The winter weather calls for soups and stews, and nothing can comfort like a warm bowl of soup. I think I am repeating it, but IMO soups and stews are the perfect way to sneak in veggies. Now bring on your kid’s friendly soups and stews. :-)
All you need to do is send in your recipe link along with the picture to my email – email@example.com. I will be doing a round-up post on or before Dec 25th. But there are few guidelines too.
Guidelines for the event:
- From now until December 15th, you are welcome to join the “Kids delight event | Soups and Stews” that will make a kid happy!
- The entries have to be Vegetarian. Egg-based soup/stews are ok.
- Multiple entries are allowed too.
- You need to post the recipe between Nov 15, 2017, and Dec 15th, 2017. Sorry I am not accepting from the archives.
- Kindly add these link –> Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Srividhya themed on Soups and Stews
- Non Bloggers can send in your entries too, mail me the recipe with image at daffodilshree(at)gmail(dot)com | firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
- Adding the below logo is highly recommended.
Looking forward to your soups and stews. Thanks a lot.0