It’s the time of the year where I host the Kids Delight event. And this year, the theme is “Single-Serving Desserts. Check out how to participate in the event below.
Kids Delight Event:
If you are new to my space, let me tell you about this event. Srivalli of Spicing Your Life blog started this event, and every month, one of us from the blogging marathon group host this event. I am hosting this event since 2015. And here are the themes that I picked earlier.
In 2015 I picked pasta for kids as the theme and in 2016, it was cakes and cookies, and in 2017, it was soups and stews. In 2018, I chose veggies sneaked-in, and last year, it was both sweet and savory bakes. And this year, it is the single-serving desserts. Check out the details about the event and also how you can participate in this same.
It’s the holiday season, and this year it’s going to be all different—no big gatherings nor parties or potlucks. So instead of baking for a big-crowd, how about making quick and easy single-serving desserts?
I picked this theme last year before this pandemic started. Let me tell the reason behind picking this theme. These days, my husband and I have reduced our sugar intake, and I hesitate to bake a large batch of cookies or cakes. At the same time, I didn’t want to deprive the kiddo. That’s when I thought of these single-serving desserts.
This pandemic changed everything, but it’s not going to change our holiday spirit. Let’s have a safe holiday season with our family. Let’s have some fun making single-serving desserts.
So bring it on, folks. Share all those kid-friendly yummy desserts, and let’s spread it across. All you need to do is send in your recipe link along with the picture to my email – email@example.com. I will be doing a round-up post on or before Dec 25th. But there are few guidelines too.
Guidelines for the event:
- From now until December 15th, you are welcome to join the “Kids delight event | Single-Serving Desserts” that will make a kid happy!
- The entries have to be vegetarian and eggless. (I should have announced the event on Nov 15th but missed it. So if you have shared anything with egg in the past week, it’s ok. But going forward making it eggless, pretty please. )
- Multiple entries are allowed too.
- You need to post the recipe between Nov 15, 2020, and Dec 15th, 2020. Sorry I am not accepting from the archives.
- Kindly add these links –> Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Srividhya themed baked dishes.
- Non Bloggers can send in your entries too; mail me the recipe with an image at daffodilshree(at)Gmail(dot)com | firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
- Adding the below logo is highly recommended.
I am looking forward to your yummy desserts. Thanks a lot.