A 5-day weekly meal planner with easy family-friendly recipes that you can make in less than 30-minutes of active cooking time! Plan and prep your meals during the weekend and enjoy stress-free cooking during the week.
Are you new to meal planning and prepping or looking for new ideas?
Check out all my previous meal planners. I have been sharing some meal planners for the past two years. I have shared over 30+ Indian vegetarian meal planners, and you can check them out all under the “meal planner” category. All meal planners are unique, and I am sure you can draw some inspiration.
This week’s meal planner!
Usually, I rely a lot on leftovers, and you can see that clearly on my previous meal planners. This week except for two days, I am not using any leftovers. That doesn’t mean I am making elaborate meals either. It’s all simple recipes that you can make in under 30 minutes with prep work done ahead.
Few recipes are not on my blog, and they are in the testing phase. Also, I am working on shortcuts for making easy brinjal curry and mor kuzhambu. I will share them soon. PS – Paratha Fridays are back.
Please check the prep-work and individual recipe links below the meal planner. Here comes the weekly meal planner with easy family-friendly recipes.
- Chop the required veggies.
- Soak and cook the beans for quesadillas or make sure to stock up on canned beans.
- Prepare the idli-dosa batter.
- You can roast the phool makhana during the weekend or the day before.
- Knead the dough for roti the day before.
- Breakfast – Fruit smoothie for us and PBJ sandwich for the kiddo
- Lunch– Lemon rice with potato wedges
- Dinner – Veggie ramen
- Breakfast – Avocado toast
- Lunch – Bean and veggie quesadilla
- Dinner – Rice with methi dal and brinjal curry
- Breakfast – Dosai with podi
- Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich for the kiddo and quick mor kuzhambu and capsicum sabzi (this curry is more like my potato-capsicum sabzi but without potatoes)
- Dinner – Same as lunch.
I hope this menu planner helps, and you all can draw some inspiration. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I will share the daily updates on my Instagram and my FB group. So stay connected!
Stay Safe & Happy Cooking!