One more snack which can prepared in 20 minutes. I had this roasted phool makhana at my friends place and really liked it. When it read about it I was so amazed by its benefits. Seems its packed with proteins. A simple and healthy snack and who would say no to that?
Roasted Phool Makhana / Lotus seeds
- Phool Makhana / Lotus seeds- 100gms
- Ghee – 2 tsps
- Salt – 1.5 tsp (according to your taste)
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Heat the kadai and add ghee.
- Once the oil is hot add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Reduce the flame and add the dry masalas. (Turmeric powder, red chilly powder and chat masala)
- Just roast it for a minute. Make sure it doesn’t get burned.
- Now add the lotus seeds and salt.
- Mix well and make sure the masalas spread evenly.
- Roast it for about 3-4 minutes and thats it, yummy snack is ready.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #45 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#45