Tag over and now coming to the awards. :-) Again Vasantha from My Sweet Nothings passed on this creative blogger award. I would like to thank her for this award. I really like these awards and tags as it keeps us motivated and help us do much better and also guarantees people do read our blogs and follow. :-) :-)
Thank you Vasantha ka for this award. I don’t know if I am that creative but sure will try be more creative in future. The rules are simple and here it is.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (Done)
- Share 5 random facts about yourselves.
- Nominate your favorite blogs and notify all.
Random facts about me:
- I can read, write and speak English, Hindi and Tamil. Can speak Kannada and Malayalam to an extent. I do understand Telugu very well but never conversed though. :-)
- The same goes with programming languages too. I am c# developer but in my Masters degree I had to learn F# and Verilog. My masters project was with android so had to code in Java. Now all set to learn Ruby on Rails and Objective C. (Let see how it goes)
- My new interest is music covers and carnatic fusion. My day starts and ends with this beautiful carnatic fusion song.
- I am not a big fan of chocolates.
- Started reading Balakumaran’s Udaiyar. (Let me see when I am going to complete ;-) )
Now comes the nomination part. I am nominating
- Aruna from Aharam.
- Farin from Farins fun flavor
- All my Blogging Marathon Group Friends.
- 26 bloggers participate and in the above link you will be seeing their wonderful baking round ups. Amazing cookies, single serving microwave mug cakes, amazing breads, pave and what not. I am really glad to be a part of that group.
I am not yet done with my awards. Two more to come. Stay tuned :-) :-)