What happens when cheese is fried?? Ooyii goooyi and of course yummy. When kiddo gets bored of cheddar cheese sticks, I make these fried cheese cubes. Covered with bread crumbs, this is not only kids favorite, but ours too. Who would say no to these yummy fried cubes?
Eggless fried cheddar cheese cubes
- Cheddar cheese sticks – 3 (cut into small cubes)
- Corn starch – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 1 tbsp
- Panco bread crumbs – as required (I used Italian flavored)
- Oil for frying
- Water 3 tbsps
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Meanwhile mix the corn starch and All purpose flour in 3 tbsps of water. It should be thick like dosa batter.
- Keep this ready in a cup and panko in another.
- Take the cheddar cube dip it in the flour mixture and in panko. I roll nicely in panko crumbs.
- And fry them till they turn golden brown.
That’s it. Yummy cheese snack is ready.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #48 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging marathoner doing BM#48