Kiddo never eats plain dosai at home. He needs it with cheese. Pretty much I give dosai, adai with cheese only. The green chutney cheese toast became a hit at our household, I thought why can’t I try the same with dosai?
Also what I realized was, if I want to introduce some new taste (be it the spiciness or sourness), it was easy with cheese item.
Here are some the flavored dosai that I tried and liked by the family.
Note: Please adjust the amount of chutney, sauce according to your taste.
- Grated cheddar cheese – as required
- Dosa batter – as required
- Oil for dosa
- Chutney or sauce – 1/2 to 1 tsp for each dosa
- I used Green chutney, hot and sweet sauce, green chutney that we use for chat.
- Prepare the dosa as usual. When you flip it the other side, let it cook and before flipping it again, spread the chutney/podi/sauce and cheese.
- Fold it, cover and cook for 30 to 40 secs.
Green chutney Cheese dosa:
Podi & Cheese dosa:
Hot and Sweet Sauce Cheese dosa:
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #48 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging marathoner doing BM#48