Here is the simple baked tortilla chips to go with my Quinoa and spinach burrito. For my second dish I tried tortilla chips. Obviously when its burrito the combo should be chips right?
I had bookmarked this recipe when Vidya (not me, TMF Vidya) has posted it this Feb – a super simple semi homemade tortilla chips. Cut the tortillas and bake it that’s it. I didn’t add any other condiments. Also I used white corn tortillas. Here is my baked tortilla chips recipe. :-) You can find the quinoa burrito recipe here.
- Corn Tortillas – 3 to 4
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for spraying
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile cut the tortillas into your desired shape.
- In a cookie sheet place these tortilla pieces and spray oil and the salt.
- Bake it for up to 12 minutes till they become crisp.
- I used white corn tortillas. You can also use yellow ones.
- After 10 minutes check the chips.
- Don’t bake them more than 15 minutes.
- Once they cool they become crunchy.