Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. A New Year and a new beginning. I am starting this year with two events, first one Blogathon and the second Blogging Marathon 3 day marathon for 4 weeks marathon. Let the fun/madness/craziness begin. As I have talked about 2014 here and here, I am starting with the resolutions :-)
So this is not going to be a recipe post but my New Year resolution post. I don’t know if I will be able to follow it or not but what’s wrong in writing them? (kaasa, panama, summa ezhuduvom).
I don’t have that many resolutions.
- I want to improve my food photography. Seriously, it’s high time I do that.
- To do half marathon. I did 10 miles walkathon this year but need to step up and do half marathon.
- To be more patience and not to yell at my Vaandu.
- To practice veena at least 3 days in a week and not do a Sunday practice only.
- This resolution is in my list for past 20 years and I am very much sure it will be there in the coming years also. “Not to bite my nails”. I should keep telling this to myself zillion times.
That’s it. Not too much right. I hope I can do this. Let’s see. :-)
I really love this dialogue in VTV where Trisha tells the hero – I have promised my dad that I won’t meet you and our hero Simbu replies back telling that promises are meant to be broken. So resolutions can be broken too. I will be the only one to talk about breaking the resolutions while make it. ;-) ;-)
Wishing you all a Happy New Year again. :-)
Image Source: Freepik.com
Traditionally Modern Food says
Mission ellam bauangara ma irukku Sri:-)good luck
He he he.. thanks
Happy New Year Vidhya :)
Thanks and Wish you the same FV. :-)
Good luck with your resolutions Sri! :)
Haha yes of course that’s what resolutions are meant for, to be broken but good luck :)
;-) ;-) thanks
Lol at breaking resolutions :) Happy new year Vidhya :)