- Payasam (Kheer)
- paruppu Vadai
- Green Chutney
- Sweet & Sour Chutney
- Curd/Yogurt – 1.5 cups (beaten) (as required)
- Cumin/ Jeera powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped cilantro – 2 tbsps
- Hot water – 2 cups
- Add the hot water to the bondas(vadas) and let it sit for up to 30-40 mts.
- Meanwhile beat the curd and add cumin powder and mix well.
- After 30-40 mts of soaking time, add this curd to the bondas(vadas) and mix well.
- Add the chutneys on top and garnish it with cilantro and thats it.
- Before serving, add more chutneys.
I was little reluctant to serve, but told my friends what happened and what I did. But to my surprise, the dahi paruppu bonda turned out pretty good. sabba.. risk eduthadu waste ahala.. (my risk didn’t go in vain) and most importantly it didn’t get wasted :-)0