I am tagged by Vasantha ka of “My sweet nothings”. An interesting bucket challenge not the ice bucket one :-) And my other few blogger are in a reading spree. They are not able to find time to post even so I thought this would be the perfect time to take this challenge and tag them back again :-) :-)
All you have to do is
- List your 12 favorite books and
- 7 wonders about yourself and your reading.
- Tag other 8 bloggers. Interesting na??
So here is my list
- Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki
- Parthiban Kanavu by Kalki
- Sivakamiyin Sabadam by Kalki
- Nandipurathu Nayagi by Vikraman
- Rudra Veenai by Indira Soundirajan
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- Sons of Fortune by Jeffery Archer
- The Millennium Series (the girl with dragon tattoo, the girl who play with the fire and the girl who kicked the hornet’s nest) by Stieg Larson
- The Story of our food by KT Achaya
- My Mothers Kitchen : a novel with recipes by Meera Klein
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Currently reading loving it so far)
7 wonders (???) about my reading:
- When my nose is buried in a book, it’s hard for me to come out of it. (No wonder right)
- When HP7 book got released, we got 2 books. One for me and one for my hubby. Both of us were sitting and reading as if we were going to write an exam the next day. It was like a race. And hubby won in that race. We both completed the book in one night.
- I read tamil books comparatively faster than english books.
- I love the post reading discussion especially with my hubby. The most discussed topics are the “Age of Aragorn and his elvish background from Lord of the Rings” and “Who actually killed Aditha Karikalan in PS?”.
- I have convinced 5 people to read PS and one among them is my hubby.
- My current interest is food related books especially the books bringing out our ancient culture.
- Next in my reading list is SriRangathu Devadaigal by Sujatha.
Now tagging others.. I am tagging
Keep Reading and Keep Enjoying!!!