April is here, and spring is already spreading its charm and splendor. Hope you all are enjoying the spring, and I am so happy to announce about the 118th edition of the event “My Legume Love Affair – MLLA.” Yes, I am hosting this month and scroll below to learn more about the event and how to participate.
My Legume Love Affair has been going since 2008, and I would like to thank Susan for initiating such an excellent event. Currently, Lisa Turner of Lisa’s Kitchen is hosting the MLLA event. So what is MLLA? It is a great initiative created by Susan for world food bloggers and nonfood bloggers to share and learn creative recipes with legumes. I am very excited to host the 118th edition of this event.
The event is all about sharing your legume-based recipes and don’t miss this opportunity to add yours to the fantastic list. But as always there are some rules, not hard though.
- Only vegetarian recipes are accepted and please make sure they contain more than just a few tablespoons of legumes. Legume and lentil by-products are perfectly fine to use. As I have kept my blog recipes as eggless, I would appreciate if you can share an eggless recipe. No, I am not expecting vegan. :-)
- Only one entry per blogger.
- In your post, please add these below links. A direct link to Lisa’s blog and Susan’s blog. Also, a link to this announcement post.
- Please add a new recipe post. If you are posting from your archive, make sure you are reposting it for this month.
- The event is open starting today until April 30th.
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to add your blog post via this linky tool before April 30th.
- If you are not a food blogger, please send in your recipes with the picture to my email id, and here it is – [email protected]
Easy rules huh? Now let’s get cooking with legumes. :-) Can’t wait to see all your entries.