I am participating november’s months blogging marathon too. As it is three-day post for 4 weeks, it’s not difficult. And I like preparing food on a theme based. So this week is going to be car snacks. We want the car snacks to be mess free and also easy to make. With things to pack and get ready, baking would be best choice and if its semi homemade it well and good.
So here are my three car snacks, which are baked dishes and couple of them are semi homemade too. As I am a savory person, I am starting with a savory snack. For this use can use canned beans or home-made garbanzo beans too. In case of home-made garbanzo beans, soak them overnight and pressure cook them by adding little salt.
Baked Garbanzo beans - Crunchy snack
- Low sodium garbanzo beans – 1 can
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp (optional)
(Adjust the spices according to your taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degree F.
- Meanwhile add the oil and dry spices to the garbanzo beans and mix well.
- In a cookie tray, place a parchment paper or foil and spread the beans.
- Bake it for unto 30-35 mts or till they become crunchy.
Thats it. Yummy crunchy garbanzo beans is ready.
Let it cool and you can pack them in Ziploc. It’s a yummy and crunchy snack perfect for the trip.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #46 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging marathoner doing BM#46