I love soups. And luckily my little one loves soups too. This completely home made one from scratch. Very healthy and pretty easy to make.
Sweet corn: 1 cob
Carrots : 3
Milk – 1cup
Salt – 1 tsp (adjust as required)
Black pepper powder – 1 1/2 tsp (adjust as required)
Onion – ½ finely chopped (optional)
Butter – 1 small cube sized
Water – 1 cup
• Remove the husk from the corn and cut them into two halves
• Peel the carrot skin and chop them into big chunks
• Pressure cook / Boil the corn and the carrot with milk and water.
• Allow it cool down and blend into smooth paste.
• Now add water to your desired consistency.
• Heat the butter and add the chopped onions. You can use green onions also instead of regular ones.Once the onions become golden brown add the pureed corn and carrot.
• Add salt and pepper powder as per taste.
• Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes. (add more water/milk if required)
• Add additional butter while serving for more taste.
Home made sweet corn and carrot soup is ready.