Happy long weekend. Enjoy your weekend with this instant badam peda :-)
When I saw the august month contest at Manjula’s kitchen, I was wondering what would I do without grains. I thought of doing some dessert but wasn’t sure what to do. Then when I went to costco, I got blanched almond flour for making cookies and stuff. Thats when I thought, this badam peda. Microwaving makes it much simple. Within 30 minutes, yummy dish is ready.
- Sweet condensed milk – 1 can (14 oz)
- Almond flour – 2 cups
- Melted butter – 1/2 cup
- Elaichi powder – 1 tsp
- Saffron – 1 pinch (optional)
- shaved almonds – for decoration
- Mix all the above ingredients except shaved almonds in a microwave safe bowl.
- Let it microwave for 4 minutes and keep stirring it for every one minute.
- Don’t leave it without stirring for more than 1.5 minutes.
- Let it cool down for about 20 minutes.
- Now makes balls out of the cooked mixture and make your desired shapes.
- I just went with regular flat balls and pressed it in the middle for the decoration.
- Decorate with either dry fruits or silver paper and serve.
Yummy microwave peda is ready :-)