When the blogger friends are sharing their and their baby birth stories, I am here sharing my blog story. :-) I have posted about my labor briefly here. (You need to scroll down a bit though) A non- recipe post again… Vasantha of My sweet nothings nominated me for this blogger recognition award. Thanks a lot akka. You always surprise me with your awards. Thanks again and keep rocking. I am nominating all the blogathon friends for this award and now come on share you blog’s birth story.
- Select 15 other bloggers to award.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award creator
My blog birth story… I have already shared it in this tag. This year my interview got published here and I have given all the details there. So here are the links. (hey this is not a cheat post, okkk)
Errr advice – Just have fun blogging. :-) As I mentioned in the interview if you are into food blogging just organize the pictures from the start which I missed and now I am going all crazy. :-)