Tropical Sorbet | Mango and Pineapple Sorbet
A delightful Tropical no churn diary free sorbet prepared with mango, pineapple, sugar and lemon juice.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Freezing Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 2 cups Chopped Pineapple
- 1.5 cups Chopped Mango
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsps Sugar
- 2 tbsps Water
- Mint leaves and pomegranate arils to garnish
In a blender, add the cut pineapple, mango, lemon juice and sugar.
Blend them into a smooth mix. If required, add a little water and puree the same.
Pour this into a freezer safe container, break the air pockets if any and freeze it at least for 4 to 5 hours or until it is firm.
Scoop it out and garnish it with berries or pomegranate arils and mint leaves serve it cold. Freeze the rest.
- Adjust the sugar according to the fruit sweetness.
- Make sure the fruit puree is smooth without any chunks.
- Adjust the fresh fruit and the quantity as per your preference.
- After adding the fruit puree mix in a freezer safe container, you can cover it with a cling wrap or aluminum foil to avoid freezer burns.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 50.3mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.3mg