LET'S GET STARTED
- Prepare paan juice. - Sift and combine the dry ingredients
- Prepare the cake pan. - Combine the almond milk and vinegar and mix well. - Preheat the oven. - In a mixing bowl, add the oil and powdered sugar, and using a hand whisk, mix well.
- Add ⅓ portion of the dry ingredients and mix well. Now add half the amount of almond milk-vinegar mixture and gently mix.
- Add ⅓ of the dry ingredients, paan juice, paan essence, green food color, and gulkand.
- Gently mix all the ingredients. Now add the remaining dry ingredients and almond milk-vinegar mixture and combine.
- Finally, add the nuts and fold them in.
- Pour this prepared batter into the cake pan and tap it gently to break the air pockets.
- Bake the cake.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.