LET'S GET STARTED
– In a coffee grinder, add the cardamom seeds and saffron strands.
– Add ½ cup of sugar and blend them into a smooth powder.
– Add powdered sugar with cardamom, saffron, and tahini in a mixing bowl.
– Mix the tahini and sugar well using a spatula or a hand whisk.
– Now gently mix the other dry ingredients – all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
– Add oats milk and form the cookie dough. If required, add one more tbsp of milk. Do not add all the milk at once. Make sure there aren’t any lumps of dry flour. You can use your hand to mix and bring the cookie dough together.
– Cover the cookie with a cling film and refrigerate. – Preheat the oven. – In a cookie pan, either line an aluminium foil or parchment paper. Scoop the cookie dough, gently roll it with your palms, and flatten them. Place these cookies on the baking tray.
– Now place a few chopped pistachios in the center, as shown in the picture.
– Bake the cookies. Make sure you are baking the cookies on the middle rack. – After baking, take the cookies out and wait for two minutes. Then transfer it to the cooling rack and let it cool.
Hello all, I am Srividhya 👋 Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.