LET'S GET STARTED
– Cut the onions thinly and green chili into small pieces. – Thaw the frozen peas by soaking it in water. – Grind the coconut and ginger by adding 1 to 2 tbsps of water.
– Heat the pan and add the oil. – When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds, urad dal, channa dal, cumin seeds, and hing.
– Mix well and let it cook for a couple of minutes. – Now add the three cups of water and bring it to boil.
– Slowly add the roasted semiya and rava. Keep stirring while adding the rava and semiya so that it doesn't form lumps. – Reduce the heat to low and it the rava and semiya cook.
– Keep stirring for every two minutes. – When the rava and semiya mix has absorbed 90% of the water, turn off the heat and cover it with the lid.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.