LET'S GET STARTED
5 h 30 min
– Mix milk and sugar and heat it low flame. – Once sugar dissolves complete, add the agar agar powder and make sure it mixes well.
– Keep stirring the mixture either using a spoon or with a metal whisker. – Now add the heavy cream, vanilla, and condensed milk. – Keep stirring in low flame and let all the milk incorporate.
– Turn off the heat and add this mixture to your favorite mold or individual serving cups.
– Before refrigerating, break the air pops and let it sit in the fridge till the panna cotta sets.
– After it sets, run the knife slowly around the edges of the mold to take it out. – Decorate using fruits or colored sugar or confetti.
That’s it. Yummy dessert is ready.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.