LET'S GET STARTED
– Set the Instant Pot in saute mode and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the chopped onion and saute until the onions are soft. Turn off the Instant Pot.
– Now add all the vegetables, salt, Italian seasoning, red chili flakes, and half of the fresh basil leaves torn into pieces.
– Next, add the drained pasta, marinara sauce, and water.
– Mix it thoroughly. It will slightly look thick. If you want more liquid in your soup, then add more water; if not, do not add any extra water.
– Close the Instant Pot. Pressure cook and when ready, let the pressure release quickly. – Carefully open the Instant Pot. Mix the pasta and the vegetables gently.
– Add the coconut milk and the remaining basil and let it simmer in saute mode for two to three minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot and serve the soup warm.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.