LET'S GET STARTED
– Set the Instant Pot in sauté mode. And once it’s hot, add the oil. – Then add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. – As they start to splutter add the chopped shallots and cook it for a couple of minutes.
– Now add the kale, turmeric powder, and half the salt.
– Sprinkle some water and mix well. – Now change the Instant Pot mode to Manual / Pressure Cook and set the cooking time for 1 minute. – Once the steaming is done and as soon as the IP beeps, quickly and carefully release the pressure.
– Once the pressure is all gone, open the lid and set it to saute mode again. – Now add the remaining salt and red chili powder and mix well. – Let it cook in saute mode for a bit, and that’s it.
– Healthy Kale stir fry is ready.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.