LET'S GET STARTED
For yogurt mix – yogurt – water – chickpea flour To temper – oil – mustard seeds – fenugreek seeds – asafoetida – curry leaves – chili – ginger – onion Vegetables – carrots – broccoli head – spinach c Spices – red chili powder – coriander powder – turmeric powder – salt Other ingredients – cilantro – basmati rice – water
– Add the yogurt, chickpea flour, and ¾ cup of water to a mixer jar or blender.
– Blend it thoroughly and set it aside.
– Prepare the tempering.
– Add the veggies and spices.
– Add the yogurt mix and keep the rice.
– Cook the rice and kadhi.
– Simmer the kadhi (check for salt and spice. Add salt and red chili powder if needed, then chopped cilantro).
– Serve the kadhi hot with rice.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.