LET'S GET STARTED
1 h 5 min
– Soak the almonds in hot water. Then discard the water, peel the almond skin, and set them aside.
– Add broccoli florets, carrots, shallots, garlic, green chili, crushed veg bouillon cube, salt, and cilantro to the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
– Then add two cups of water and mix well.
– Close the Instant Pot. Ensure the sealing ring is in place and set the vent to the sealing position. Cook the soup, and after the cooking is done, naturally release the pressure.
– Carefully open the Instant Pot lid once the pressure has subsided. – Using an immersion blender, puree the soup.
– Set the Instant Pot in saute mode again and add the ground pepper. Let it simmer, and turn off the Instant Pot.
– Garnish it with more nuts, and enjoy the soup.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.