LET'S GET STARTED
– ginger – green chili – garlic cloves – ilantro stems – oil – shahi jeera – cinnamon stick – leaf – onion – tomato – ground turmeric – masoor dal – potatoes – salt – water – garam masala – fenugreek leaves – cilantro – red chili powder
– Add the fresh ginger, garlic, cilantro stems, and green chili to a blender.
– Pulse into a coarse mixture without adding any water and set it aside.
– Rinse the masoor dal thoroughly and soak it in water. Pressure cooking the dal – Set the Instant Pot in saute mode and add the oil. When the display shows “HOT,” add the shahi jeera, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf. Saute and ground mix.
– Saute until the onions turn soft and tender and the garlic’s raw smell goes off. – Now add the tomatoes and water. Scrape the bottom and ensure the masala paste is not sticking to the pan.
Hello all, I am Srividhya! Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen is all about vegetarian and vegan food with unique and exciting recipes from all over the world.