Iced Fusion Tea | A Mix of Fruit Tea and Tender Coconut Water
A tea mocktail prepared with passion fruit flavored tea, tender coconut water with fresh fruit chunks and with a dash of lemon juice.
Prep Time15 mins
Setting Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- 2 Tazo Passion herbal tea bags
- 14 oz. can tender coconut water
- 1 cup luke-warm water
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup kiwi chunks fresh
- 1 to 2 tsp lime or lemon juice fresh
Add the tea bags to the luke-warm water and let it sit for 30 minutes.
Then add the coconut water, sugar, and the kiwi chunks. Do not discard the tea bags.
Let it refrigerate for about 40 to 45 minutes. This helps the flavors to get infused well. You can refrigerate over-night also.
Discard the tea bags and serve chilled with a dash of lime. If you have refrigerated for a long time, discard the kiwi chunks also.
- You can brew the tea in your preferred way. I used luke-warm water, and I did not boil the tea. I just let it settle in the luke-warm water for 30 minutes.
- Add lemon/lime juice just before serving.
- Instead of kiwi, you can add any other berries or apricots or cherries. Make sure they are not sour.
- Adjust the sugar according to your preference.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 28.2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 0.6mg