Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole is a semi-home made Mexican recipe that can be assembled quickly and prepared in a jiffy. All you need is some veggies, enchilada sauce, cheese and tacos.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- Taco shells - 6 You can use soft tortillas too
- Fresh shelled corn or frozen - 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms chopped - 1/2 cup
- Cilantro chopped - 1/4 cup
- Refried beans or black beans - 1 can
- Enchilada Sauce - 1 can 14 oz
- Bell peppers chopped - 1/2 cup
- Cheese of your choice - as required
- Oil for greasing
- Sour cream - as required for serving
Grease the bowl in which you going to bake the casserole.
Add 1/4 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom.
Fill the taco shells with refried beans, bell peppers, corn and mushroom.
Arrange 3 of the them or according to your vessel size arrange the filled tacos.
Add another 1/4 can of enchilada sauce and sprinkle cheese.
Arrange the remaining tacos as the second layer.
Add the enchilada sauce and cheese on top.
Bake this in the pre heated oven at 375 degree F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Thats it yummy enchilada casserole is ready. Serve it with source cream.