Eggless Microwave Chocolate Cake with Hershey’s Syrup
A quick fix dessert – the single serving 1-minute eggless microwave chocolate cake made with Hershey’s syrup.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time3 mins
- All-purpose flour – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Hershey’s Syrup – 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Melted butter or Oil – ½ tsp
Add all the ingredients in a microwave-safe ramekin or mug.
Combine them well and make sure there are no lumps.
Microwave it for 1 minute.
Let it cool for 45 seconds and enjoy it with or without ice-cream.
- If using butter, make sure you are using the melted ones. The thick ones don’t work well for the microwave ones. If not vegetable oil or corn oil or canola oil will work.
- The time might vary depending on your microwave setting, but for this measure, it should not take more than 70 to 75 seconds and do not cook beyond that. The cake will set in resting time.
- If you microwave for more than 75 seconds, the cake becomes hard.
- Also, I would recommend serving this immediately or consuming it within half an hour. It hardens after that. I know mug cakes are to enjoy immediately but just wanted to update as we tried keeping it for more than half an hour.
- I did not add any milk. But a tsp of milk will yield more smooth texture.