Bread Pizza | Vegetable Bread Pizza with Tomato-Pesto Sauce
A semi-homemade recipe prepared with bread as a pizza base. It's the Vegetarian bread pizza topped with tomato-pesto sauce, vegetables, and cheese.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- Bread Slices - 5
- Pesto - 1 tbsp
- Tomato-Basil Sauce - 1/3 cup
- Grated Mozzarella - 1/4 cup or as required
- Vegetables of your choice: I used
- Chopped Onion - 2 tbsp
- Mini colored bell peppers - 2
- Brown mushrooms - 2
- Olives - 8
Chop all the veggies and set aside.
Mix the tomato basil sauce and pesto. Combine them nicely.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 deg F.
Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Place the bread slices on the baking tray.
Spread the tomato-pesto sauce even on each slice.
Then add the vegetables one by one on all the slices.
Finally, add the grated cheese on top.
Bake this at 400 deg F for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Let it cool a bit and serve hot.
- You can add any veggies of your choice.
- The same goes for the sauce too. You can Butternut Squash pasta sauce or any paneer gravies instead of regular pizza sauce.
- I did not add any salt and pepper but served with red chili flakes. But you can add and adjust the spice/salt as per your preference.