Frozen Mango Yogurt Bars
A simple mango flavored frozen yogurt bars with pistachios toppings
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Freezing Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Crushed Pistachios and Almonds – 2 to 3 tbsps
Prep – Work
Peel the mango and chop the pulp and puree the same.
Set aside about 1 cup of the puree.
Line a can pan or baking tray with parchment paper. I lined my square cake pan with the parchment paper.
In a blender, add the puree, yogurt, cardamom powder and sugar.
Blend it once in the pulse mode or instead of blending you can use the hand whisk and combine them well. Make sure the sugar is dissolved.
Now pour this mix into the cake pan lined with parchment paper. Tap it nicely to the mix is evenly spread.
Sprinkle the crushed nuts on top and freeze it.
After about 3 hours, chop them into your favorite shapes and freeze them again. Or after you cut, you can remove the bars from the parchment paper and store them in Ziploc and freeze it again too. This saves space in your freezer.
That’s it. Frozen mango bars are ready! Grab it! Slurp it and Relish it!
- I just went with cardamom powder. But you can add saffron or rose syrup or along with mango you can add other fruits.
- Instead of crushed nuts, you can use berries as a topping they taste delicious with mango yogurt combo. We tried that later but didn’t click pics.
- Adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of mango.