One more award and this time it’s from Swapna from Swapna’s Kitchen. Swapna is a new of mine in this blogging world and she has wonderful blog with lot of amazing recipes. And I would like to thank her for nominating me for this award. Thank you Swapna. :-)
For accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award everyone has to follow some rules these are :
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So here are the 7 hidden facts about myself
- I love to read and I was an avid reader and now I am getting back that stage again and thanks for Good reads.
- Tried writing a personal cum art blog but couldn’t keep up and failed miserably. So deleted that blog. :-) This was seven years ago.
- My grandfather and great grand father were operating a small restaurant or as we say in Tamil (Mess / மெஸ் )
- I am not a morning person.
- I love travelling and exploring new places.
- My new interests are these online educational sites. Udemy and Courseera. Signed up for couple of course but juggling to find time.
- Errr I don’t like folding clothes. I try to postpone as much as I can or ask M to do it. :-)
Here comes the difficult part, nominating others. All the bloggers are very inspiring in or the other way but this time I would like to take the opportunity to nominate all my DFT team members and other two bloggers.
Tami of eatwhilestanding. – Love all her veggie recipes. Simple, delicious and calorie conscious recipes.
GB’s Cooking blog – I love GB’s art work and she started to post back in her cooking blog too. Hope to see more of her recipes :-)
And now DFT friends