We saw starter and then the main course and now its the time for dessert. As the other two were non-Indian, I want to do an Indian dessert. Why not kulfi? Kiddo loves pink color, so thought of making this rose kulfi. Here is a simple and delicious desert.
- Sweet Condensed milk – 1 can (14 oz)
- Evaporated milk (optional, you can use milk instead) – 1 can (12oz)
- Milk – 1.5 cups
- Saffron – a pinch
- Cardamom – 2 (crushed)
- Rose syrup – 1/4 cup
- Chopped nuts – 2 tbsps
- Heat the milk and evaporated milk together.
- As they come to boil add the sweet condensed milk and let it mix completely.
- Now add saffron, cardamom and let it boil for couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cook down.
- Now add the chopped nuts and rose syrup and mix well.
- Pour the milk content in the moulds and freeze them for unto 5 hrs.
And thats it yummy, yummy kulfis are ready. Here is the round up of all three dishes, starter pesto rolls, baked mac n cheese for the main course and kulfi for the dessert.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #45 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#45
Submitting this post for Kid’s delight anniversary party.