This tag is especially for you BM. When she was talking about tags, I thought of make one but of course food related one for the blogathon. I hope it’s not so difficult.
Rules are pretty simple:
- Answer these 13 questions.
- Happily pass it on to others
- What is the first dish that you cooked?
- What is the first dish that you cooked for your better half? (If you are not married, you can tell us what you are planning to cook for him/her)?
- Which food were you reserved to try first but then liked later it since you acquired the taste?
- What is your comfort food?
- Which dish of yours you like the best?
- Which dish of yours your family likes the best?
- What is your favorite street food?
- Tell us about any of your kitchen disaster story.
- Any one or two food confessions ;-) ;-)
- Apart from basic stuff, like milk, yogurt, veggies what you have in your fridge or in pantry? (Name any 3 items)
- Any food related or cooking resolutions for this year?
- In our custom when you goto Kasi, you need to give up one of your favorite veggie and fruit. So you cannot eat that veggie or fruit from then on. Which one you would you give up? (It should be your favorite one)
- You need to prepare a 3 course meal for a party? What dishes will be there in your menu?
Here are my answers:
- Rava upma. (Came so so..)
- Rasam and Kovaikai (Tindora) curry. (I didn’t want to take a chance, so stayed in my comfort zone)
- Green Tea
- Vathal Kuzhambu
- Eriseri n Rasam
- I have a lot. The big one is while making rasagulla, I added to much of lemon juice and the rasagulla tasted like lemon gola.
- I love cerelac. While mixing it for kid I used to have it too. :-) :-) Same with plain complan. ;-)
- Cheese, Idly batter and pasta
- Need to bake more and try some traditional Indian sweets.
- Brinjal and Pineapple :-( :-( :-(
- Bhelpuri, Kulcha, some paneer dish, Biriyani and Kurma and Fruit custard. (We need some fruit na.. being healthy ;-) ;-) )
Please feel free to pick up this tag and pass it on to others. If I have missed someone here, I am really sorry.