Hmm lets see something interesting here..
- You want to eat something light and yummy.
- It should be tiffin, but at the same time you don’t want to chop vegetables or cook.
- Hmm then it could be either idly or dosa, but you don’t have batter.
Here comes the wheat dosai or kairaicha dosai.
Easy and healthy dosa. No wet grinding required. We could say instant dosa also :-)
- Mix wheat and rice flour along with salt.
- Add curd and 2 cups of water and mix well without any lumps.
- Then add required water (till you get the dosa consistency). Let it sit for 1/2 to 1 hr.
- In seperate kadai heat oil and once the oil is hot add mustard seeds and jeera.
- As soon as mustard seeds splutter add them to the batter.