Yesterday’s recipe was easy but you need to have your peanuts ready. So for today and tomorrow I thought of posting easy snack which can be made within 20 minutes.
I love rice puffs. In my native during any temple festival they have rice puffs and butter milk served. And this is a must of saraswati poojai. They just serve it with pottukadalai (daliya). I like to add pepper corns to it and I have included that also in the picture.
But for today, I posting this crispy rice puffs.
Crispy Rice puffs
- Rice puffs (Pori) – 100gms
- Oil – 2 tsps
- Salt – 1.5 tsp (according to your taste)
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 2 strands
- Raw peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Heat the kadai and add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add the peanuts and curry leaves.
- Roast them for about 4-5 minutes till they turn crisp.
- Now add the salt, chat masala and turmeric.
- Mix well and then add the rice puffs.
- Again mix well and make sure the masalas spread evenly.
- Roast it for about 3-4 minutes and thats it, yummy snack is ready.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #45 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#45