So for the third week of the marathon, I have chosen the healthy tea time snacks. The fall weather is here in US. We are getting some drizzles too. Its lovely. A cup of mint tea with this hot peanuts sundal and a book.. yummmm. Got loads of books to read via this book tag.
This sundal can be done in no minute when your boiled peanuts ready. The time its takes to boil and removing them from the shells is the difficult and time consuming.
Boiled Peanut Sundal
- Raw shelled peanuts – 1/4 pound
- Water – 4 cups
- Salt – 1.5 tsp + 1/2 tsp
- Grated raw mango – 3 tbsps
- Finely chopped onion – 3 tbsps
- Finely chopped cucumber – 3 tbsps
- Finely chopped tomato – 3 tbsps
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped cilantro – 2 tsp
- Pressure cook the peanuts by adding 4 cups of water and 1.5 tsp of salt for up to 3 whistles.
- Let it cool down and remove the peanuts from the shells.
- Now add the chopped mangoes, onions, cucumber, tomatoes, salt and red chilly powder.
- And thats it, yummy sundal is ready.
Submitting this post for Blogging Marathon #45 – A 3 day marathon for 4 weeks
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#45